Simple Plans to Put Together Your Boat
The guide MyBoatPlans - 518 Boat Plans is authored by Martin Reid, a master boat builder with 31 years of experience in the field. Martin, a member of the American Boatbuilders Association has a boating passion which he nurtured since childhood when his dad would take him with him to his sailing trips. Later, Martin would develop his passion into practice and is interested in helping his friends who share the same interest from his masterpiece.
This guide is available in digital format and has 518 illustrated step by step Boat Plans although a hard copy of book and DVDs is also available.
Contents of the guide
This guide is a 10 hour narrated training that has the plans to enable easy boat building fast and shares 500 plus boat plans and building guides. In it, you will discover how to build amazing boats of all types easily from the 518 step by step plans. You also get access to over 40 videos construction easy to follow tutorials and crystal clear photos to simplify the plans.
The guide teaches how to design own custom boat with the CAD software and a complete builders resource. This resource is easy to navigate with fully illustrated 3D color photos and diagrams with plans, measurements and directions needed for building beautiful pieces for soar, sail or motor.
Some videos you find with guide include Complete Boat Building Process Narrated, Building Great Fishing Boat, Make Rivet and Placing Form, Work With Different Materials, Boat Repair and Rebuilding, Apply Plywood Skins to Frame, Boat Construction Technology Overview and Build Simple Canoe and Sail Boat among others.
- The guide features high quality boat plans, simple and easy to follow guide that brings about easy to maintain end products.
- This guide is suitable for even the unskilled and underfunded enthusiasts as skill level does not matter.
- It ensures users get professional results every time and has a members page which members find easy to use with instant downloads and DVDs.
- It ensures minimal supplies, small cost and quick construction through the plans with free lifetime updates for members.
- The guide saves you money that you would spend as contractor fees, cost of plans and construction costs.
- The first of the 5 bonuses that come with this guide is the member Q&A forum where they get to interact on one on one or group discussions with the experts and professionals in the field of boat making.
- The second bonus is the eBook titled Boat Safety Regulations Guide presented in three parts and shared information on Regulations and Other Information, Boating Safety Circulars and Consumer Fact Sheets.
- The third bonus is the book titled Body Building Secrets, a16 books in one that shares secrets from the professional builders on the fundamentals and practical details of boat building.
- The fourth is the Complete Boat Builders Guide that has more than 600 pages of illustrations on how to refurbish hulls, decks among other tips.
- Finally is a bonus of 3D Boat Design Software which is CAD design software for boats and is easy to use with free templates and tutorials plus free updates.
Check it out and post a review further down here if you think it is any good and legit, or if it is a scam or a fraud. Also, watch out for occasional discounts and free promos such, as downloadable pdf ebooks.
Add Your Comment
Re: Boat Building Made Easy ... Dear Fellow Boat Enthusiasts ,Iwas just like most of you when I began in the big hobby of building boats.
My fascination with boats began as a very fresh child.
My father would take me out to harbor, and I'd follow the boats bringing in the"` pick up of the day".
It all seemed so to me as I think back to my childhood.
As my love of all things marine grew, my father started to take notice.
On my twelfth birthday, my father took me to the bantam woodshop behind our house.
On the table was laying some type of a blueprint or plans for a project.
My father was quite the handyman and was always working on something around the house, but these wooden boat plans looked much dissimilar than any I had seen in the past.
My Passion For Boats Started? ?As_'' A fresh Child
He continued to tell me that this was my birthday present.
A piece of paper?
I have to say for a moment I was disappointed.
My father then proceeded to excuse that these plans would help us to build up my 1st model boat ...
I know, not what you were thinking.
Because of our fiscal circumstances, my father and I were never capable to reconstruct anything larger than a elementary model, but my passion for boats grew.
Things worked out well for me after I left home.
I got a beneficial job and made a wage that was more than equal to spread over my family's expenses and even put some back.
On a trip back home after the death of my father, I was going through some of his previous things and found that 1st boat we'd built together.
I'd be lying if I said it did n't land back some of the best memories of my life.
I loved building those bantam boats and always dreamt about building the "real thing".
I Purchased My First Set Of Boat Plans And Got To Work ... How Exciting!
When I got back home, I found a local shop that had plans for a belittled dinghy.
It was a very introductory boat, but I ran home with the boat building plans and got to work.
I'd done this respective times before, just on a smaller scale.
However, after slaving away for infinite hours and using any trim time that I had on my project, I realized that it was not coming together as as I had thought.
The plans I had purchased were hard to realise and left a lot to be desired.
I ended up guessing and had a half-finished boat that could not be salvaged.
Or Was It?
These Boat Plans Could Have Been Written In Greek
I went out and purchased some more wooden boat plans, not knowing what I wanted to build up.
Once again, I forked over more cash on some plans that could have been written in Greek!
I spent far too much on materials as the plans just were n't open and once again I ended up with a half-finished boat.
After spending thousands of dollars on my childhood dream hobby, I was on the verge of just giving it all up.
Trust me; at that point, my wife would have been well-chosen if I had.
My "hobby"' was stressing me out and I still did not have a completed boat to show for the time and money I had invested.
Another Half-Finished Boat Almost Caused Me To Give Up On Boat Building Forever
I'm certain most of you have been there at some point ... you've put your blood, sweat, and tears into a fresh project and get stumped somewhere along the way.
The worst part is when your substantial early or one of your friends asks that inevitable question,"` How's that boat coming along?"'
Nothing is more dissatisfactory than starting something and not being capable to complete it.
I've been there, and it feels crappy."'
Just when I was about to give it all up, through absolute luck, I was rosy enough to be introduced to a local, master ...