We collect the e-mail address (where possible) of
- visitors who register to our Web page
- the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board
- the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
We aggregate information on
- what pages consumers access or visit
- user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit
- information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to
- improve the content of our Web page
- customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor
- notify upon consent consumers about updates to our Web site
- contact consumers upon consent for marketing purposes
- aid governmental authorities conducting an investigation upon request
- verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws
- protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website
- pass on to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website.
Registered users can delete their email and other data anytime via their Account delete function.
- store visitors preferences
- record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit.