Takanori Tomita created the NIHONGO Japanese Lesson, a new method of learning conversational, " street-level" Japanese that helps non-natives achieve real communication quickly! With Nihongo Japanese Lesson, you are going to learn Japanese rapidly, effectively, and easily. You will be able to be able to speak at a Japanese restaurant, at the Narita airport, with new Japanese friends... in basically every situation you can think of!
The entire course comes with a 200-page Japanese textbook (10 Japanese lessons and 10 kanji flash card lessons), 20 Japanese conversational audio lessons, and 20 video lessons as supplement materials for practicing the pronunciation.
Plus, the 2 different Japanese teacher's Interactive Video lessons along with instructions and explanations on written Japanese. All in all, you'll have everything you need to quickly begin speaking conversational Japanese.
To sum it up the NIHONGO Japanese lessons will teach you to understand Japanese in an easy way. The authors use many well known words and phrases and situate them in realistic everyday contexts. They've made each lesson very easy for you to learn by breaking them down into small parts, so you can practice each part individually and then put it all together..
- Easy-to-apply memorization tips and tricks to remember Japanese words better, including kanji symbols
- How each of the letters in Japanese is called, how each one of them is pronounced, and some video streaming examples for practice.
- How to pronounce different Japanese words, and phrases correctly.
- Easy and simple ways of creating grammatical and sensible Japanese sentences
- Basic greetings and everyday expressions in Japanese
- The difference between describing with Japanese and English adjectives.
- Numbers, days, months, time, etc. in Japanese
- How to identify formal and familiar situations in order to use the appropriate expressions.
- The easiest way to identify the gender of Japanese nouns
- Speak and understand Japanese immediately. Once you know 1000 - 2000 words, and phrases along with some basic grammar, you'll be a Japanese speaking machine.
- List of Japanese prepositions and example phrases.
- How Japanese nouns form their plural counterparts.
- Understanding airport, road, train, market and other signs written in Japanese.
- What to say when ordering food, shopping, hiring public vehicles, checking in at hotels, and in other usual situations using the Japanese language
Check it out and post a review further down here if you think it is any good and legit, or if it is a scam or a fraud. Also, watch out for occasional discounts and free promos such, as downloadable pdf ebooks.
Add Your Comment
Get your Bonus
If you buy Nihongo Japanese Lesson by clicking on the download link, you will be eligible for a bonus exclusive to ReviewCritical visitors. Click here for details.
"` nipponese Online Lessons- FREE"'
Learn to mouth Japanese language by watching Japanese teacher's video lessons, and also analyse how to save nipponese symbols( e .g.
Would you like to be capable to mouth Japanese and ?
Then, you've come to the veracious place!
FREE Online Japanese Language Lessons
If it is your vising this website 1st time, acquire the difference between three nipponese scripts called Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana symbols at 1st.
Then, take the 2nd speaking lesson to drill the pronunciation of some of the commom nipponese words, and , you can take the combination of nipponese writing and speaking lessons.
, sign up our 7das FREE Online Video Lesson to acquire to mouth Japanese for existent communication.